Bowditch Point Park at North End Estero Island

Island Shores Condos

392 & 394 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, Florida 33931

 

Island Shores Condos For Sale

This upscale condominium complex is comprised of two buildings. At 392 Estero Blvd is a 7 story building with 18 units, three units to each floor, all are 2 bedroom to baths with either a 1,268 or 1,348 sq. foot living area floor plan. This tower was constructed in 1987.

Island Shores Condo Beachfront View

The other building at 394 Estero Blvd is also a seven story structure and consists of 24 units, 4 units to each floor and are 75% two bedroom two bath units. The floor plans are either a 1,234 - a 1,258 or a 1,362 sq. ft. living area. The other 25% are three bedroom two bath units with a 1,431 sq. ft. living area floor plan. This was the first building completed in 1985.

Some of the units come with a one car garage and there is also open parking and under building parking. Views of the Gulf of Mexico are spectacular from the upper floors and the location near the north end of Estero Island is perfect being just north of Times Square of Fort Myers Beach and down the street from Bowditch Point Park. Amenities include a heated swimming pool, BBQ grills and picnic area plus bike storage.

Island Shores Condo Entrance Sign

 

Island Shores Condos For Sale

property image

$825,000

392 Estero BLVD Unit 506, Fort Myers Beach

If only the best is good enough for you! This immaculate 5th floor condo features 2 bedroom plus den and 2 full bathrooms. Enjoy sunsets over-looking the Gulf of Mexico. ...

  • Beds2
  • Baths2
  • MLS218051785
  • Bldg.Island Shores Condo